Top Social

I know some more things now! - Book Review

Friday 8 May 2015
Yes yes another YouTuber book, but hey Carrie Hope Fletcher isn't just a YouTuber, shes an actor singer writer YouTuber, so surely this'll mean bigger and better things right? Well for a start I've actually only read Zoella's book (which I enjoyed) so I can't really judge the rest but I can say that although some parts of Zoe's book sounded like her most of it you couldn't tell. Carrie's however sounds like she's sat in your head reading it to you, if I didn't have loads of uni coursework hanging over me I probably would have finished it last week on the day I got it but hey I gotta graduate!
Even though I was looking forward to All I Know Now* coming out I wasn't sure if it would be the book for me seen as it was aimed to be the 'big sister advice' type book and I'm only a year younger than her. However I was surprised at how much actually related to me; I was able to look back on my teenage years and cringe and cry, and also learn a little bit towards present life. Being an actress (currently Eponine in Les Mis in London's West End) the book is laid out similar to a play; with an overture, acts, and a finale, although I personally didn't take much notice to them but more to the great illustrations. I always love it when 'older' books like this have illustrations, not just kids love pictures!
I don't want to spoil the book for you but Carrie covers a range of things that are both deep and important, and fun happy things so you'll be sure to find something that tickles your fancy! I know a lot of my ex friends could do with reading this book and learning a few things mhmm *clicks finger and wiggles head*
All I Know Now is available now in your local bookshop and online so grab a copy if it's your thing!

*I was kindly gifted this book by Hachette NZ to read and review however I would have obtained this myself otherwise to have a read as I love Carrie so all thoughts and opinions are my own :)


1 comment on "I know some more things now! - Book Review"