Top Social

Artist Attraction #7 | Jasmine Dowling

Monday 20 April 2015

I've mentioned her before in previous posts like this one here but I thought this talent deserved her own post. Australian graphic designer Jasmine Dowling is one of my favourite artists, I'm in love with her lettering. Just look at it all it's so preeeetty!
Her and a couple of other similar artist influence my own watercolour typography that's featured here occasionally. I've been wanting to get more into it and hopefully start up a collection of greeting cards that I've been brainstorming recently. She sells some of her work as prints, pillowcases and tote bags. She's worked with some major companies such as Maybelline and creates marvellous work for each and every one of them. I do have a soft spot for some of her foil designs but the simple black ink designs are truely the best. Can't wait til I'm no longer a student and earning enough to spend money on things that aren't food and buy some of her prints but until then I shall create my own and cry that they aren't as good!

You can find her work on her website here or check out her blog and instagram

Post Comment
Post a Comment