Top Social

That time I met Goofy ~ The Disney Tag

Monday 16 March 2015
Welcome to Disneyland! I saw this tag on many blogs recently and it's becoming a bit of a habit but I wasn't personally tagged but I got my mum to send me photos for this blog post and she got enthusiastic enough to send me heaps so prepare for a few photos. I've been to Disneyland twice, once to Paris when I was 10 and once to Los Angeles when I was 13. Each time was magical but now my Disney love has grown even more since then (unimaginable I know) but I feel now I would go all out in Disney merch and things. I only walked away with like one thing from the shops each time and now I doubt I could control myself. 

All of these photos are from my Disneyland L.A and California Adventure experience and of my very unfashionable awesome two hatting thirteen year old me. I didn't really get into the whole meeting the characters thing but I did run into Goofy randomly walking past, and I got invited by Slim himself to join the parade and dance with him it was great! Anyways on with the tag! 

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
The lantern scene in Tangled, I'm pretty sure everyone I've read who's done this tag has written this but it would be amazing. Also the flying carpet! 

2. An unforgettable experience you’ve had at the parks?

Pretty much every moment... I can't choose, I've mentioned a few throughout this post, but I have to say tasting my first churros was fabulous. 

3. What non-Disney song reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the parks? 

It's a small world counts as a Disney song right? Otherwise I have no idea. 

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?

I was around 10 years old and my grandparents took me to Disneyland Paris for a few days. We stayed in the Hotel Cheyenne, I'm pretty sure we stayed in the bear building and all my memories of this holiday was of this wild west themed hotel rather than the park. 

5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?

Either Charlotte La Bouff or Stitch or both. They're both so caring but also have so much fun. How awesome would it be to party with Lottie?


6. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Tiana, hands down, she's so down to earth and talented with her eyes on the prize. She also doesn't just fall into the hands of the first guy she sees.

7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
I don't actually cry at disney movies, I never cried when Mufasa died or anything. I'm pretty sure some scenes have made me tear up the first time I watched it but I can't remember what. 

Mickey ears!
8. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Favourite overall movie is definitely Ratatouille, after having four rats my heart kind of sees a bit of all of them in Remy. Favourite princess movie however is The Princess and the Frog. 

9. Overrated Disney?

To me personally it's The Lion King, everyone talks about how amazing it is, how it was their childhood etc and to me it's just average. I maybe watched it once as a kid so that might be why. 

10. Underrated Disney?

Oliver and Company, and The Aristocats. 

11. Favorite Disney song?

How can I choose?!? When Will My Life Begin, I Just Can't Wait To Be King, Why Should I Worry, I Won't Say I'm In Love, Love Is An Open Door, Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride, and all The Princess and The Frog songs. 

12. Least Favorite Disney Film?

Probably Sleeping Beauty, another film I didn't have as a kid and as an adult I didn't find it that interesting. Sorry Aurora. 

13. Most Memorable Disney villain?

Hades is one sassy fella right there.

14. Favorite classic Disney/ favorite modern Disney?

Aristocats and Ratatouille (I feel like some of these questions are almost repeats?)

15. Favorite Disney score?

The Princess and The Frog, how can you resist those jazzy songs? 


I really can't wait to go back but I'm pretty sure it won't be anywhere in the near future. Also can we just stand back and appreciate how I couldn't get a decent photo in front of Walt and Mickey!

7 comments on "That time I met Goofy ~ The Disney Tag "
  1. I've never had the chance to go to Disneyland but I will definitely be going there when I travel Europe or America. Ooh I love the Aristocats and Oliver & Company too!! They are like my 2 favourites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we would get on so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go to disneyland!!!!!!! i can dream....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams can come true Ellie! Especially with Disney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Disneyland in 2014 and in just a few weeks I'm headed to Walt Disney World! Looks like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh hope you have an amazing time! So jealous right now haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete