Top Social

Nail Polish Collection

Monday 9 March 2015

I've had this blog going for a while now and having shared a few insights to my nail polish collection I thought it was about time that I shared the entire thing actually used this post as an excuse to go through it all and chuck out the bad gross ones and the ones I don't ever use. There's a few extras such as top coats, stripers/nail art pens, and gel polishes as well which I didn't include but here's the proper regular polishes! Beware for a very photo heavy post! 

China Glaze Tranzitions Split Perso-nail-ity // Rubi Violets are Blue // Rubi  I Like Pina Coladas // Essie Orange, it's Obvious // Rubi Lady in Red // Mavala Orange Amazone // L.A Colours Transformer // Sally Hansen Chocolate Nut


L.A Colours Seashell // Sally Hansen Lightening // Rubi Yellow Polka Dot Bikini // Rubi  Baby One More Time // Sally Hansen You-Gurt Style // L.A Colours  Mega Watt // L.A Colours  Nude //  Cotton On Body Nude // Sally Hansen Honey Whip


Essie Pretty Edgy // Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sour Apple // China Glaze Tranzitions Duplicityy // Cotton On Body Green Envy // Rubi Cry Me A River // Whos that Girl? (Lovisa) Pistachio // Sally Hansen Sturdy Sapphire // Rubi Under The Seaport // Kmart Blue Lagoon 


Essie Below The Belt // Sally Hansen White Tip // Rubi When Doves Cry // Sally Hansen Black Heart // Rubi Love is a Battlefield


Kmart Seabird // Rubi Moon Dance // Rubi Fushia Glitter // Rubi Tropical Blue Glitter // Rimmel London Diamond Dust // Rubi Fast Cars


Some of my favourites include Cry Me a River, Orange it's Obvious and Honey Whip. I'm looking forward to posting some nail tutorials in the near future and maybe some 'nails of the weeks' if you're interested in that? 
   

10 comments on "Nail Polish Collection"
  1. Looks like a good range of colours. What are the Rubi shoes polishes like? I've never tried them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually really good! For the price they're pretty much my go to polish over the more expensive brands as they're just as good. x

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of nail polish! I love the orange one!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove nail polish! i have quite alot!

    Um I hope you don't mind, I nominated you for the Liebster Awards....I hope I get to see your answers :D xox

    https://stellaxox.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/the-liebster-award-xox/

    P.S ESSIE is one of the greatest ommmmgg haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would I mind?! That's awesome, I will say I'm being a bit slack on my Liebster award post but another nomination is totally what I need to give me the boost! Should be up soon :)
      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Yay Disqus!! Also seeing people's nail polish is one of my FAVOURITE things. EVER. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh same! I knew I had to join in with the trend and show off the stash x

    ReplyDelete