Top Social

Girl online reviews Girl Online

Thursday 11 December 2014
Photo borrowed from Zoella.co.uk
So I jumped on the bandwagon and joined the tens of thousands in reading blogger and YouTube sensation Zoe 'Zoella' Sugg's new book. I do really love Zoe and although there's a lot of rumours and stories going around the internet regarding a ghost writer I still wanted to read it. However as books are flippin' expensive in New Zealand I had to take another route in acquiring this book. I will firstly say that it is a middle teenage book but it did read easily and I got through it in a few hours. I did like it however it was your average 'girl has a gay best friend, girl meets guy, falls in love, gay best friend gets upset, all hell breaks loose' kind of story. I really liked the characters and I commend Zoe as these are confirmed all her ideas, and personally will not buy it but I am looking forward to acquiring the second book she's been planning. Not sure how this will run with the internet/media talk happening right now but I'm wanting more closure for the story than we got. 

I do recommend reading if you like your teen love stories although my advice would be to acquire it from one of the many 80 thousand people who've already bought it. Which slightly breaks my heart having it take over Harry Potter in the number of sales in the first week but makes me cheer for it taking over Fifty Shades of Grey as well!

Post Comment
Post a Comment